Thursday, November 27, 2008

More Twilight!!

"Twilight" is finally here! After much anticipation for the movie of the fall, I got to go see it twice in the past week and LOVED it! The movie really did a good job following the book, and of course, Edward is some serious eye candy!

Seeing the movie back in KC with Erin and Tiff. What a great way to start Thanksgiving break at home! We decided to go see the movie together after we realized that all three of us read the books and loved them. I'm so glad we did! Miss you girls!


Here, Ariana and Erika and I anxiously await the premier of "Twilight" in Dallas. The movie came out on a Friday, so we went Thursday at midnight for the first showing. Talk about a packed theater! Our buttons say: Twilight 11-21-08 Not soon enough.


When we pulled to the movie theater in Dallas to get in line, there weren't very many cars in the parking lot. Ariana and I thought we'd get right in at the front of the line. It was only 9:30 PM after all, and we still had a few hours to wait. Let's just say that I haven't seen a line like that at a movie theater ever- and most of the people who were there couldn't drive and had obviously been dropped off, thus explaining the lack of cars in the parking lot!
What fun! I can't believe we got up and worked the next day!



1 comment:

SB said...

I love it! So today I'm taking Chris to see it so he can understand the phenomenon...I hope! I miss you friend! Let's bedazzle soon!